GISFaces 1.6.0 has been released.
- Add new
gis:symbolcomponent for showing dynamic service layer symbology. This is useful for showing a symbol inside of an application next to a checkbox or menu for association to your map layers.
- See the classes in package
com.gisfaces.model.legendfor retrieving legend data.
- The symbol.xhtml example page shows the new functionality and usage.
- New vector background layers are supported.
- New Font Awesome mouse pointer icon used for the select/pan tool in the navigational toolbar.
- The PDF documentation, JavaDoc, and examples have been updated for the new changes.
If you have suggestions or feedback, please contact us. We would like to hear from you.
See the Examples page for code listings and live examples.